Williams Automotive Collision Repair Center Auto Body Shop Charlotte, NC
5701 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212
Phone: (704) 531-8888 | Email: [email protected]
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm CLOSED Saturdays and Sundays
We are conveniently located in Charlotte behind the Williams Subaru dealership at 5701 E. Independence Blvd. near Idlewild Rd. and we proudly serve the Greater Charlotte metro area including Charlotte, Matthews, Monroe, Mint Hill, Pineville, Rock Hill, Indian Trail, and more! We repair all makes and models at our Charlotte auto body shop and collision center! Complete customer satisfaction is our top priority and we will help you with the entire vehicle process including working with your automobile insurance company. Please call us at (704) 531-8888, email us at [email protected], or stop by our Charlotte collision center office to get your FREE estimate today!
Also, keep in mind…you have the right to choose where you get your car repaired – this is not the insurance company’s decision. No law requires you to get more than one estimate. Call us or email us for help with your insurance claim.
- Lifetime guarantee on all workmanship including paint
- Lifetime guarantee on all frame / unibody repairs
- State-of-the-art collision repair facility
- Laser frame and computerized measuring tools for unibody repairs
- 100% “I-CAR” Certified Technicians & “ASE” Certified Technicians
- Free consultations and computerized estimates gladly given
- All insurance company estimates are honored and we are a direct repair facility for most of the major insurance carriers
- Dent, scratch, and paint removal
- Windshield and auto glass repair with Glass Wizard and SUNsational glass tinting service
- DuPont computerized color-matching auto body painting
- Deductible discounts
- Free loaner vehicles upon request when available
- Written warranty on our work – 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed!
- Auto-Collision Repair
- Auto-Body Repair
- Auto-Body Painting
- Dent Removal
- Scratch Removal
- Paint Removal
- Free Consultations & Estimates Gladly Given
- All insurance Company estimates are honored
- Written Warranty on Our Work
- DuPont Computerized Color-Matching
- Chief Computerized Measuring for Unibody Repairs
- Waterborne Refinishing: Today most OEM manufacturers are spraying new vehicles using waterborne refinishing products. Here at the Williams Collision Center we stay true to our promise in providing high quality repairs. This is why we spray utilizing the same waterborne technology. Waterborne refinishing products help us insure a more accurate color match, faster cycle time, and of course better for our employees and the environment.
What To Do When An Automobile Accident Occurs:
It may be hard to think clearly after a car accident, so it is important to know before you get into an accident what to do first and what questions may need answered.
The following checklist ✅ will help you know what to do after a car accident. It is best to review it now and then print it out and keep a copy with you in your car.
- DETERMINE THE EXTENT OF DAMAGE AND INJURIES: Try to stay calm. Panic can make others panic, and make the situation worse. There needs to be a calm person to determine the extent of damage and to determine if there are any injuries that need immediate medical attention.
- FILE A CAR ACCIDENT REPORT WITH THE POLICE: Even in a minor accident it is important to make sure there is a legal accident report. Do not leave the scene until the police file a full report.
- DISCUSS THE CAR ACCIDENT ONLY WITH THE POLICE: With everyone all shook up it can be hard not to talk about what just happened, but that can also lead to you not thinking clearly and accurately about what happened. It is important to limit your discussion of the accident and not to admit any fault or liability. You should talk about the accident with the police and your insurance agent only.
- GET THE FACTS: This is the part most people know to do, but often forget to after the accident for one reason or another. It is important to get names, address, and phone numbers of everyone involved in the accident. A description of the car and license plate number can also be helpful, but make sure you also get their insurance company and the vehicle identification number of their car. Don’t just assume the license plate number will do because most insurance companies only record the type of car and the vehicle identification number, not the license plate number.
- CALL YOUR INSURANCE AGENT: Call your agent or insurance company’s 800-number immediately, even at the scene with the police if possible. Sometimes the police officer can give your insurance company more accurate information rather than information you may not be recording properly because you are upset by the accident. This can save you a lot of time later waiting for your claim to be processed.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Call us at (704) 531-8888 or email us for your FREE estimate!
Come in to our collision center to see what our high-tech Charlotte auto body repair resources can do for you. Highly-trained collision center techs will make sure the job is done right and your body repair will last!